1. In saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, and salt.
2. Mix well.
3. Add milk to dry ingredients,
and mix well.
4. Cook on medium high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
heat to medium, and boil steadily for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Remove pan from heat and immediately stir
in butter, marshmallows, vanilla, and peanut butter. Stir until mixed well.
7. Pour into small, lightly greased
pan (or use Pam).
8. Cool and cut into squares.
Calories: Outta sight
Carbs: Dr. Atkins would
Fiber: You've got to be kidding!
Sodium: I think we're okay here.
Total Fat............You don't want to know.
WW Points: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
But as for taste.....on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it an 11!