1. Mix butter, condensed milk, confectioners sugar and vanilla well.
2. Shape into 1"
balls and flatten to about 1/8" thickness.
3. Put a cherry on each piece of filling and shape filling around the
4. Place each filled ball on a flat container lined w/ waxed paper.
5. Chill at least 1 hour in
refrigerator - preferably overnight.
1. Melt coating ingredients over hot water.
2. Stir until smooth.
3. Dip filled
balls into chocolate.
4. Put on waxed paper & let cool.
Store in airtight container at least 2 days to let the center liquify!