1. Preheat oven to 300ºF.
2. Place almonds in a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake, shaking pan once, until
nuts are golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Coat a 12-inch square of foil lightly with vegetable oil(about tsp.).
Combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and milk in an 8" or 10" frying pan.
6. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally
until mixture is bubbly and golden, about 5 minutes.
7. Add cocoa and mix thoroughly.
8. Stir in toasted
9. Pour mixture onto oiled foil and spread about 1/4 inch thick.
10. Let cool until solid, about
11. Break praline into 6 to 8 large chunks.
Per serving -
1 g. protein
5.7 g. fat
9.3 g carbohydrate
Enjoy. We break it up even more & sprinkle over our low fat ice cream (or whatever to your liking).