1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
3. Mix all of the
above in the mixer until smooth.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
5. Pour into bundt
6. Bake for about an hour (this could be a little more, or a little less time -- just check for doneness)
Remove from pan & cool completely.
8. Then, split cake into thirds, horizontally.
1. Mix together the ingredients listed.
2. Mix until thick.
mixture between the layers of the cake.
4. Sprinkle confectioner's sugar over the entire cake.
Must be stored refrigerator.
BEWARE - This make a huge (as in tall) cake. It won't fit in most normal sized cake holders.
It's great to take to a place where there will be lots of people to help you eat it. It's very impressive, so pretty (a
pale green color), and like I said before it is a monster size cake when you get the thick filling between the layers.