1. Preheat oven to 350degrees.
2. Lightly mist a 12 c. Bundt pan w/veg. spray, then dust w/flour.
Place the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, melted butter, oil, eggs, 4T Kahlua(save rest for later) and vanilla in mixing
4. Blend with electric mixer for 1 min. at low speed. Then 2 min. on med. speed.
5. Fold in chocolate
6. Pour into prepared pan.
7. Bake until cake springs back when lightly pressed (around 55-60 min.)
8. Remove and cool for 20 min.
9. Invert on a rack or plate.
10. With a wooden skewer,
poke holes in the top of the cake.
11. Spoon the remaining 3T Kahlua over the cake, letting it seep down into the
12. After cake has cooled completely, dust w/conf. sugar.
Stores wrapped in alum. foil or plastic wrap at room temp. for up to 1 week, or can be frozen up to 6 weeks.