1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Grease and flour a 9" x 13" pan.
3. In a large bowl,
combine grated carrots, flour, white sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4. Stir in eggs, oil, vanilla,
pineapple and chopped pecans.
5. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30
to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool.
1. In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, Neufchatel cheese, butter and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
3. Stir in chopped pecans.
4. Spread on cooled cake.