1. In medium bowl, whisk together milk and 2 cups whipped topping.
2. Add vanilla pudding mix, whisk about
1 minute to consistency of stiffly beaten whipped cream. Stir in banana slices.
3. Spread 1/2 of banana pudding
mixture into pie crust.
4. Stir together fudge sauce and rum; set aside 3 tablespoonsful for drizzling.
With back of spoon, gently spread 1/2 of remaining fudge-rum sauce over banana pudding mixture.
6. Top with remaining
banana pudding mixture and other half of fudge-rum sauce.
7. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Arrange pineapple chunks in single layer over fudge-rum sauce.
9. Spread with remaining whipped topping, filling
spaces between pineapple chunks and swirling topping into peaks.
10. Refrigerate 30 min.
11. Heat reserved
fudge-rum sauce on high for 10 seconds in microwave.
12. With fork, drizzle in lines over top of pie.
Garnish with cherries and walnuts.
Yum, yum, yum.....we need a drooling icon......