1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Melt butter in sauce pan.
3. Add brown sugar, honey, and pineapple
4. Cook until the sugar has melted.
5. Pour mixture into 9" x 13" baking dish.
pineapple slices in baking dish, turning once.
7. Add 1/2 cup pecan pieces to sweet potatoes.
(The recipe didn't
call for it, but I also added a little cinnamon-sugar to the potatoes).
8. Mix well.
9. Form sweet potatoes
into balls (like, tennis ball size).
10. Place each ball on the pineapple slices.
11. Sprinkle with the
rest of the pecans.
Bake 20 minutes.