1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Scrub potatoes, then prick several times with a knife or fork.
Bake 1 hour, or until very soft when pierced with a knife.
4. Combine orange juice, cream, butter, brown sugar,
nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
5. Remove potatoes from oven.
6. Once cooled, scoop out the insides
with a spoon.
7. Place 1/2 of sweet potato meat into the bowl of an electric mixer.
8. Add 1/2 of juice
& cream mixture.
9. Blend until combined but not smooth.
10. Pour into a large baking dish.
Repeat with remaining potatoes and juice & cream mixture.
12. Add to baking dish.
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add apple wedges and brown
3. Cook about 10 minutes, turning apples occasionally, until lightly browned on both sides.
Place on top of sweet potatoes.
5. Bake 30 minutes, until heated through.
(Note: If refrigerating before baking, cook 45 minutes, or until heated through.)
Compliments of Oprah.com