1. Wash bean soup mix and drain.
2. In a large stockpot, add enough water to cover beans and soak overnight.
3. Drain and add ham and 2 quarts water.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce temperature, and simmer at very low
heat for about 2 hours.
5. Add onions, tomatoes, and seasonings (including the seasoning packet that comes with
the bean soup mix, if there is one).
6. Bring to a boil again, reduce heat, and simmer for about an hour.
often, as I find that the beans are usually done before the hour is up.)
So good and freezes very well!
Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe
1 WW point per serving
22 g fiber
10 g carbs
10 g protein